Hey guys, today in this blog post, we are going to discuss how to choose a domain name for your company. Contest time! So keep reading.
Enter our domain name contest and you could win a free domain name for your business. We’re giving away one (1) .COM domain name to one lucky winner.
To enter, simply fill out the form below and tell us why your company needs a new domain name. The best answer will win!
The contest is open to any legal entity, including but not limited to corporations, LLCs, and sole proprietorships located anywhere in the world.
One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
The contest ends on March 31, 2019, at 11:59 PM EST. Besides this, the winner will be notified by email within two (2) weeks after the contest ends.
Moreover, we’re excited to announce our first-ever domain naming contest! If you’ve been struggling to come up with the perfect name for your company or website, this is your chance to get creative and win a free domain name from us. So let’s start our topic: How to Choose a Domain Name for your company.
Here’s How It Works:
- Think of a clever, catchy, or unique name for your business or website. It can be anything you want, as long as it’s not already taken.
- Enter your name suggestion into the form below.
- Share the contest with your friends and followers on social media to get them to vote for your entry. Besides this, the entry with the most votes at the end of the contest period will be declared the winner!
- We’ll reach out to the winner to let them know they’ve won, and also they’ll be able to claim their free domain name from us.
So what are you waiting for? Start brainstorming those creative names and good luck!
- This contest is open to anyone aged 18 or over.
- Employees of the company running the contest are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The contest period runs from XX/XX/XXXX to XX/XX/XXXX. Any entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen based on the number of votes they receive from friends and also followers on social media using the official hashtag #XXXX.
- The winner will be announced on XX/XX/XXXX and will be contacted via the email address they provided when entering the contest.
- The prize is one free domain name from the company running the contest, to be claimed within two weeks of being announced as the winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- By entering this contest, you agree to have your name and entry published on our website and also social media channels if you are chosen as the winner.
- These official rules may be updated or changed at any time at the discretion of the company running the contest.
Moreover, this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media platform.
Q: Can I enter if I’m not located in the United States?
A: Yes, the contest is open to legal entities located anywhere in the world.
Q: Do I already have a website to enter?
A: No, you do not need to have a website to enter. However, if you are chosen as the winner, you will need to create a website in order to claim your prize.
Q: How will I know if I’ve won?
A: The winner will be contacted via email within two weeks after the contest ends.
Q: What is the prize?
A: The prize is one free.COM domain name from the company running the contest.
Q: When does the contest end?
A: The contest ends on March 31, 2019, at 11:59 PM EST.
Q: How many winners will there be?
A: There is one (1) winner.
Q: Who is eligible to enter?
A: The contest is open to any legal entity, including but not limited to corporations, LLCs, and sole proprietorships located anywhere in the world.
So there you have it! Our very first domain naming contest. We hope you’ll enter and help us come up with a clever, catchy, or unique name for our business or website. Also, I hope you like this article on How to Choose a Domain Name for your company. Good luck!