Are you looking for the best WooCommerce request a quote plugins that you can use in 2023? If yes, then keep reading this article.
If you want to add the WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin to your WordPress or WooCommerce site, Hence, this post is especially for you to request a quote. In particular, the quote plugins enable your potential customers to ask for an estimation of any WooCommerce product from your menu item list that they might want to purchase. You can also add a quote request form on your website page for specific pricing-associated queries.
Quotes assist a user in grasping your pricing in a better and more intuitive manner, and you should have a “request-a-quote” plugin. It is especially true for industries such as travel, hospitality, IT, clothes, custom solutions and services, and vice versa. Your potential customers might want to purchase products in bulk or any custom product instantly from the seller. If you are seeking to make your WooCommerce profile a more intuitive manner,
Hence, in this article, we’ll discuss some of the best WooCommerce Request a Quote plugins. Likewise, let us first take a seamless look at how WooCommerce will expand its loyal consumer base to the next level.
What Is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open-source and seamless eCommerce platform that is famous for its specified extensions, called plugins. Basically, the plugin extends the functionality of your online store and transforms the capabilities via a specific margin. Having the best WooCommerce plugins will help you leverage your online business’s growth, but still, is it that easy? WordPress has a massive 59K plugins, so how will you pick up the right set of plugins?
Let’s dive into discussing some of the best WooCommerce Request a Quote Plugins:
1. Quote For WooCommerce
Quote for WooCommerce provides a wide variety of powerful features that make it easier for customers to request a quote for any product on your website. Also, it offers an intuitive and easy-to-use dashboard where you can easily create, manage, and respond to quotes.
Customers can simply add a variety of products to their website’s quote section, where they can imitate the shop for its quote, negotiate and transport them in a specific order.
The following are some of the features of the Request a Quote for WooCommerce plugin:
- It enables users to add multiple products to a quote.
- Cart products are shifted to quote
- Shifts quote products to the cart.
- Email quotes to various users.
- Saves quotes to the user profile page (if you have successfully logged in).
- It provides support for localization.
2. Woo Add To Quote
Woo Add to Quote constitutes the functionality to add a quote section in your WooCommerce online store, where you can easily add your products for later usage or add multiple products to the cart for later use. The user has the option of searching for products from both the front-end and the back-end. After installing and activating the plugin, it instantly adds a separate page with the name “Quote” to your online store.
The following are some of the features of the Woo Add to Quote plugin:
- Add a variety of products to your quote.
- Cart products are shuffled to quote.
- Shuffles quote products to the cart.
- Send email quotes to multiple users.
- If logged in, save quotes to the profile page of the user.
- It provides localization support.
3. YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote
The YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin enables users to activate a quote request solution for users in your shop for one or more selected products. The plugins are all set up to help your potential customers understand how much it will cost to finish their order when they ask for the total cost.
Quotes are easily sent by email, and if you want, you can also add a PDF copy of them for a more professional look and feel. Also, you can choose between providing an opportunity to request a quote for all the available users in your shop or specifically for the registered users along with a dedicated WordPress or WooCommerce role.
The following are some of the features of the YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin:
- It enables users to create and customize the request quote page in your WooCommerce shop.
- It integrates the “Add to Quote” button or text on a WooCommerce product page.
- Hides the “Add to Cart” button from your WooCommerce store.
- It enables users to customize the text for the “Add to Quote” button or link.
- Simply deactivate the “add to cart” button or text on the WooCommerce product page.
- Ensures a quote list page in your WooCommerce store with a basic form having details like name, mailing address, and text area.
- It easily customizes the “Request a Quote” email sent from your WooCommerce store.
Certainly, WooCommerce Request a Quote plugins are helpful for both store owners and consumers for their specific products on their website. Hence, the aforementioned plugins provide numerous ways to add the “Request a quote” button or text to your WooCommerce store or website. Users can also choose anyone who meets the needs of their WooCommerce product or website and fits their budget, and the other way around.